For Kit Types:CRM, MCA CRM (iMerchant), BPO, ERP, VoIP, IVR
Using Restricted Queues, you may create hidden statuses for leads which should only be visible to you and a select list of users. We recommend this tool for users who want to be sure that certain leads may only be handled by a certain handful of people.
To create a restricted status, click Tools & Reports, then Management Tools, then System Statuses. Scroll all the way down, and do the following:
- Input the name of the status which you would like to create
- Set Show As Milestone to No
- Keep Milestone Index as 0
Once these fields are entered correctly, click Submit New, and you will see your new status listed among the others. Hover over to the row of your new status, and navigate to the value in the column titled Restricted. If you would like this status to be a restricted status, click the value which says No, and a new section will appear. Please note the following:
- Restrict Queue, if set to Yes, means that the status, and its leads, will appear in the Restricted Queues section of Lead Management
- Restrict Option, if set to Yes, means that only users designated as Exceptions will be able to change a lead to this restricted status
- Exceptions to a Restricted Queue are the only users who will have the deals within that Restricted Queue visible to them
Once you select all of your Exceptions, and create any other restricted statuses, you’re now free to move merchant records to those statuses. Once you disposition your desired records, head back over to Lead Management, and click the Restricted Statuses button on the left side of the screen. Then, click on the queue for that status, and all of the merchant records dispositioned with that status will be displayed.