For Kit Types:MCA CRM (iMerchant), BPO, IVR, CRM
Upload Editor allows you to edit certain properties of leads which were uploaded through Lead Class Import. Instead of having to contact support to undo the upload, you now have the power to roll back, re-assign, or change the lead source of these uploads yourself.
To access the tool, navigate from Tools & Reports, to Management Tools, to Upload Editor. The tool has three fields:
- The beginning of the window of time when the leads were uploaded
- The end of the window of time when the leads were uploaded
- The lead source of the uploaded leads.
It is advised to make the specified window of time as narrow as possible so that other leads, which you would like to remain in the system, are not affected. Then, click Search, and it will display the count of selected leads, along with some options for you:
- The Assignments drop-down menu allows you to change the assigned user of these leads to the one you select.
- The Source drop-down menu allows you to change the lead source of these leads to the one you select.
Clicking Update will put these changes into effect. However, if you would like to roll back all of these selected leads in their entirety, simply click the Roll Back button.